Cargo space in the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB
Luxury SUV shoppers are usually concerned with more than just cargo space. That being said, the space inside your SUV is still an important component to consider. When it comes to Mercedes-Benz, you now have six different SUV options to choose from. The newest model, the GLB, is a compact SUV and the second smallest SUV available. It still offers a surprising amount of cargo space inside. Take a look at the interior cargo space in the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB!
The GLB has the unique distinction of being one of the few compact SUVs to offer seven seats. Drivers can choose from either a five-seater or a seven-seater GLB, and you’ll get varying amounts of cargo space in each depending on which one you choose. The interior cargo space specs are listed below:
- Cargo space behind 3rd row: 5.1 cu. ft. (7-passenger)
- Cargo space behind 2nd row: 24 cu. ft. (7-passenger)
- Cargo Space behind 1st row: 56.7 cu. ft. (7-passenger), 62.0 cu. ft. (5-passenger)
- Front/rear head room: 40.7 in./39.3 in.
- Front/rear leg room: 41.4 in./38.1 in.
- Front/rear shoulder room: 55.9 in./54.9 in.
- Front/rear/3rd-row head room: 40.7 in./38.7 in./34.8 in.
- Front/rear/3rd-row leg room: 41.4 in./36.9 in./29.1 in.
- Front/rear/3rd-row shoulder room: 55.9 in./55.0 in./43.8 in.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB in Gilbert AZ
Now is as good a time as any to get behind the wheel of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB. This small SUV has some big capabilities, so come check it out here at Mercedes-Benz of Gilbert. Our team will help you find a model that fits your needs and budget. Schedule a test drive with us today!